St. Gerald's Parents' Council represents an important home/school relationship, and it can bring about the formation of further links by:-
- Helping the school to provide wider opportunities for involvement by parents generally, and
- Play an advisory and consultative role in relation to the school on behalf of the parents who elect it
The following list a sample of the functions we provide:
- Providing Expert Speakers to parents on a range of issues (e.g. bullying, drugs, study skills, nutrition etc.)
- Providing a forum in the school for issues that affect parents as a body.
- Involvement in school policies (e.g. Admisssion Policy)
- Promoting parent's views at Parents' Councils nationally and to The Department of Education on relevant issues (e.g. Curriculum Development)
- Supporting St. Gerald’s fundraising events.
- Training for our members.
Current Members are:
|< Prev||Next >|